Counseling offers the chance to talk through your worries and problems and helps you understand what is happening and supports you in finding ways to change how you feel. Many people find that talking helps them see their problems differently so they can change in ways they want to.
We offer counselling to young people aged between 11 and 17 who are dealing with issues including anger, separation and divorce, stress, depression and relationships. We provide a confidential counselling service, in an open atmosphere of trust, honesty and non-judgment, providing a safe environment and relationship in which young people are valued.
Some of the reasons where young people seek counseling may include any of the following:
- Low self esteem and lack of confidence
- Family Problems
- Mental health conditions such as Anxiety, Depression and OCD
- Self Harm
- Bereavement & loss of loved ones
- Trauma including violence and abuse
- Feel angry, afraid or out of control
- Want someone outside family and friends to talk to
- Feel stuck in your life and unable to move on
- Have issues around sexuality, difference or special needs
- Are concerned or worried about the use of drugs and alcohol
- Relationships including loss and heart break
- Anxiety, Depression, Fears and Addictions
We recommend an initial session to all young people who wish to use counseling to explore their feelings and work through, goals and solutions.
We have experience with young people, working both privately and previously at Youthline, a British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) accredited Bracknell counselling agency. We hold an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Criminal Records Bureaux check (Cert# 1411881316).
We also offer our services online (through secure web conferencing, instant messaging & email ).
St Mark’s Road
Binfield, Bracknell, RG42 4AN
Bracknell & Wokingham
BACP/UKCP Accredited, Chartered, Registered Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Couples Counsellors, EMDR Consultants, NSHP&M and PSA Accredited