Do you want know how to get the most from your therapy and become an educated consumer of your therapy? If so the "Empowering Your Therapy" series of books has been created to help clients work effectively, efficiently and safely in therapy.
Available on to download
*Bohard & tallman, 1999 (40-60%). As well as the competence of the therapist to provide a firm foundation to the work.
The series the following areas:
- What you may want to work on in therapy (Book: 40 Ways to Unlock Your Therapy Process)
- Questions, concerns and dilemmas in therapy (Book: Everything you wanted to know about therapy)
- How to get the best start in therapy (Book: Getting the best start in therapy)
- Learn the live skills that have been known to make therapy work (Essential Skills for Your Therapy)
- Demonstration of what drives change and what happens as change occurs (Inner Workings of your therapy process)